Yordanka I. Reyna, MD, FACC
Dr. Yordanka Reyna attended the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology. She attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine and graduated with highest honors. She completed her Internal Medicine residency training at Cleveland Clinic Florida, where she was awarded the Outstanding Resident Award. Subsequently, her Cardiology fellowship was also completed at the Cleveland Clinic where she served as Chief Cardiology Fellow. She finalized her training with an Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.
She then joined Cleveland Clinic Florida as a Staff Cardiologist in the Section of Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation in 2015. Subsequently, in January 2019 she established her cardiology practice where she enjoys providing patients with comprehensive services to diagnose and treat cardiac conditions.
Dr. Reyna is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology and Echocardiography.
Education and Professional Highlights
- Founder of Reyna Heart Center, established January 2019
- Associate Staff in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2015 – 2018
- Associate Staff in Cardiology Fellowship Program, Cleveland Clinic Hospital, 2015 – 2018
- Director of Transplant Grand Rounds, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2018
- Clinical Trial Research Investigator, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2015 – 2018
- Chief Cardiology Fellow, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2014-15
Education & Fellowships
- Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation Fellowship – Cleveland Clinic Ohio, 2015
- Cardiology Fellowship – Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2014
- Internal Medicine Residency – Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2011
- Ross University School of Medicine, Suma cum laude, 2008
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Arts in Biology, 2004
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Cardiovascular disease
- Internal Medicine